Residence Certificate in Meghalaya | Domicile Certificate in Meghalaya : Residence Certificate is also known by Domicile Certificate. It is issued by State Government in Meghalaya. You can Download Application Form for Residence Certificate through the website of Meghalaya Government. You can Apply for Residence Certificate (Domicile), Check Status of Your Residence Certificate, Necessary Documents, Procedure and Fee Details through the same website of Meghalaya government.
Concerned Department– Revenue Department
Concerned Authority– Deputy commissioner/ Sub Divisional Officer
Official Link– www.megrevenuedm.gov.in
Address– Revenue & Disaster Management Department, Addl. Meghalaya Secretariat, R/No. 401, Shillong – 1
Contact Address of District of meghalaya-
East Khasi Hills- 03642-224003
West Khasi Hills- 03654-280221
South Khasi Hills- 03656-285214
DC Ri-Bhoi District, Nongpoh- 03638-232221
DC West Jaintia Hills- 03652-220721
DC East Jaintia Hills- 03655-230713
DC West Garo Hills- 03651-223835
DC South West Garo Hills- 03651-261209
DC North Garo Hills- 03659-268242
DC South Garo Hills- 03639-234292
DC East Garo Hills, Williamnagar- 03658-220226
Applications related to issuance of residence certificate can be submitted through
- By Personally visiting to concerned office
- Kiosk Services
- Online- To Apply Online for the certificate at the official portal of E- Services i.e. www.serviceonline.gov.in .Firstly registration is to be done, only then applicant will be able to fill online application form. On submission of application, a receipt will be given to him. With that acknowledgement slip, status of application can be checked online.
Mandatory Enclosures for Residence Certificate For Residence Certificate in Meghalaya-
- Application Form- http://meghalaya.gov.in/megcms/sites/default/files/forms/Residential%20Application%20Form%20(2)_0.pdf
- Colored passport size photograph
- Birth Proof (SSLC Admit Card, Birth Certificate)
- Residential certificate (Ration Card/ EPIC/ Electricity Bill/ Telephone bill/ Land Documents)
- Identity Proof
- All the documents shall be self attested.
Check Status For Residence Certificate in Meghalaya-
Status of Application made online or through Kiosk Services can be tracked online from the given link i.e. http://serviceonline.gov.in/citizenApplication.html?OWASP_CSRFTOKEN=7C52-JBYR-SQYU-0LT1-FPKV-7J83-ZNV9-FS0D by entering the application form related detail.