Residence Certificate in Delhi | Domicile Certificate in Delhi : Residence Certificate is also known by Domicile Certificate. It is issued by State Government in Delhi. You can Download Application Form for Residence Certificate through the website of Delhi Government. You can Apply for Residence Certificate (Domicile), Check Status of Your Residence Certificate, Necessary Documents, Procedure and Fee Details through the same website of Delhi government.
Concerned Department– Department of Revenue
Official Link– www.delhi.gov.in
Concerned Authority– Sub-Divisional Magistrate
District North– O/o Sub Registrar, G.T. Karnal Road, Ali Pur BDO Office, Delhi. Ph. No. 27708792
District Central– Office of SR-III, 4/7, Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi. Phone No.(Off.) 23274826 and Office of SR (North), Old Court Building, Kashmere Gate, Near Ritz Cinema, Delhi. Ph. No. 23860435
District South– Office of SR-V, Mehrauli Tehsil Building, Mehrauli, New Delhi. Phone No.(Off.) 26646116
District New Delhi– Office of SR-VII, INA, Vikas Sadan, New Delhi. Phone No.(Off.) 24626011
District South West– Old Terminal Tax Building, Kapashera, New Delhi. Phone No.(Off.) 25069483 Ext.18
District West– Office of the SR-II, Transport Building, District Centre, Janak Puri,Delhi. Phone No.(Off.) 25554687
District East– Office of the SR-VIII, LM Bundh Office Complex, Shastri Nagar, Delhi. Phone No (Off.) 22025615
District North East- DC Office Complex NE, Nand Nagri, Delhi. Phone No.(Off.) 22132199
District North West-O/o Sub-Registrar, Sector-15, DTC Depot, Rohini, Delhi. Ph. No. 27571164 or O/o Sub-Registrar, RU Block, Pitam Pura, Delhi. Ph. No. 27346977
Domicile Certificate establishes the place of residence of individual.
Eligibility For Residence Certificate in Delhi- Person residing in Delhi for last 3 years are eligible to get Domicile Certificate.
Procedure To Apply For Residence Certificate in Delhi-
A. Offline Procedure– Applicant can approach to the SDM/ Deputy Commissioner of the respective area during 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM on any working day.
B. Online Procedure– Person want to get Domicile Certificate can apply online through E- District. Link for the same is provided below
Apply Online- http://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/
After receiving the complete application, an order is sent to attesting authority for verification. On receipt of positive verification report and approval from the Class 1 Gazetted Officer, certificate is issued to the applicant.
List of Supporting Documents For Residence Certificate in Delhi-
- Application form duly attested by Class- I Gazetted Officer of Delhi Govt/ Central Govt.
- Identity Proof- PAN/Passport/Driving License/ Voters Card
- Proof of present address-Voter Card/ Ration Card
- Affidavit in prescribed format.
- The photograph of the applicant will be captured through web camera at the time of submission of application or at the time of verification. The Photograph of the applicant should match with photo of the applicant on the AADHAAR.
- Proof that applicant is continuously staying in Delhi for the last 3 years like Education Certificate, Electricity Bill, House Tax, Water billl etc.
- Proof of date of birth (Date of birth certificate issued by MCD or 10th Class certificate)
All the supportive documents shall be attested by Gazetted Officer.
Application Fee For Residence Certificate in Delhi– Nil
Maximum Time Limit– 21 Days
Check Application Status For Residence Certificate in Delhi-
A. Application Status can be checked through online-
- Online- To track status online, open the link i.e. http://esla.delhi.gov.in/
- Select the Department Name and Service name from the drop- down list.
- Enter the Application Number and click on “Click here to view details”
B. Application Status can be checked By SMS-
Status can also be checked by dialing 23392339/ 23392340 or through SMS at 9868231002