Residence Certificate in Daman and Diu | Domicile Certificate in Daman and Diu : Residence Certificate is also known by Domicile Certificate. It is issued by State Government in Daman and Diu. You can Download Application Form for Residence Certificate through the website of Daman and Diu Government. You can Apply for Residence Certificate (Domicile), Check Status of Your Residence Certificate, Necessary Documents, Procedure and Fee Details through the same website of Daman and Diu government.
Concerned Department– Collector & District Magistrate
Official Link– www.diu.gov.in
Address– Office of the Collector, Daman , Administration of Daman and Diu, Dholar, Moti Daman 396 220. Telephone- 0260- 2230698
Concerned Authority– Mamlatdar
Procedure To Apply For Residence Certificate in Daman and Diu-
- For obtaining Residence Certificate, Apply in prescribed application form addressed to Mamlatdar
- Attach the required documents.
- The Mamlatdar will send the application to concerned Talathi asking for his report within 2 days.
- Residence Certificate will be issued with in 2 days of receipt of report of Talathi concerned
Checklist For residence Certificate in Daman and Diu-
- Application Form. Application Form is available for the Applicants- http://diu.gov.in/Others/Mamlatdar/Form-Mamlatdar-Domicile-Certificate.pdf
- Birth Certificate
- Ration Card
- School Leaving Certificate
- Any other document as proof of residence.