Residence Certificate in Arunachal Pradesh | Domicile Certificate in Arunachal Pradesh : Residence Certificate is also known by Domicile Certificate. It is issued by State Government in Arunachal Pradesh. You can Download Application Form for Residence Certificate through the website of Arunachal Pradesh Government. You can Apply for Residence Certificate (Domicile), Check Status of Your Residence Certificate, Necessary Documents, Procedure and Fee Details through the same website of Arunachal Pradesh government.
Concerned Department- District Collectorate/ Revenue Department
Official Link- www.arunachalpradesh.gov.in
Address- District Collectorate, East Siang, Arunachal Pradesh. Telephone- 03682-222340
Concerned Authority- Deputy Commissioner
Procedure To Apply For Residence Certificate in Arunachal Pradesh-
To Apply for Domicile Certificate Applicants need to visit to “Jan Suvidha” located at DC Offices. Procedure of submission of form is as-
- Obtain the Application form required for permanent residence certificate from the Jan Suvidha Center, on paying minimal charge.
- Fill the Application Form and give declaration as required in the form.
- Verification page is also present there where applicant has to get the signature and seal from concerned head i.e. Signature of GB/AFA/ASM/Admin. Officer with Seal
- After filling the form, submit it to Jan Suvidha along with the documents for further processing.
Required Enclosures For Residence Certificate in Arunachal Pradesh-
- Two Recent Passport Size Photos
- Attested Copy of ST Certificate,
- Birth Certificate
- Election ID Card
- Education Certificate