How To Obtain Birth Certificate Online

By | September 1, 2016

How To Obtain Birth Certificate Online: To get the birth certificate, firstly registration of the birth is required. Registration can be done in the office of concerned Registrar/ Sub Registrar withing the 21 days of occurrence of Birth. Applicant shall fill the registration form or an application on plain paper can be made.

New Born Baby Birth Certificate- Apply & Download

Online Birth Certificate Application Form- Download

Apply For Duplicate Birth Certificate| Download

Application/ Form contains the basic data like –

• Date of the Birth
  • Sex i.e. Male or Female
  • Place of Death
  • Father’s Name
  • Mother’s Name

Time Period

Birth Certificate are issued by the concerned local bodies of concerned state within 7 days of submitting application form. This time period can be vary from state to state. Single copy of the Birth Certificate is issued free of cost to the applicant and for additional copies he will be charged.

These certificates are issued from the registration centers/ Zonal offices of Local Bodies.

Apply for Birth Certificate

Check Birth Certificate Status

Late Registration

In case, registration is not done within the 21 days of birth, this comes under the category of late registration. Beyond the prescribed time limit, if a registration is done, it is accepted with a payment of penalty up to a period of one year.

If a registration is to be done beyond a period of one year, it will be registered only on receipt of judicial order from a Magistrate and with penalty. For late registration, late fee will be charged by the concerned department.

Use Of Birth Certificate

Click Here For More detail About Birth Certificate

12 thoughts on “How To Obtain Birth Certificate Online

1. Jigneshkumar Rasiklal Patel

Dear sir/Madam Jay Bharat,

My birth is in At:-Lunadara,Taluka:- Dabhoi,District:-Vadodara.Post:- Amareshwar and e government communication:-Bamboj

My birth is in 29/06/1975
    during that time registration was missing.
    as a evidence I have my school leaving certificate have but as per procedure we try to get it for that we give notice on divyabhaskar on 25,08,2016.

for avoiding problem during future requrement I need birth certificate.
    I have cutting of paper and my school leaving certificate also have.
    pl, guide me.
    for birth certificate I lost two months and more than 4000 rs but, still no result.

2. Aarthi Muthusamy

Hello mam / sir,

Am Aarthi . My birth certificate registered in Madras CORPORATION. But my father name have spelling mistake. How should L correction through online.

3. Archana Mane Bhonsle

My name is Mrs Archana Bhonsle I was born on 21st May 1976 in Shah maternity hospital in Ghatkopar (west) my mom was given a small paper saying its birthcertificate when I need to remove my passport I went there the hospital is not there before that I lost the paper also I need my birth certificate now what should I do. Kindly let me know. Before I got married my name was Miss Archana Anandrao Mane.

4. Renu wadhwa

I am from Ulhasnagar I want to know the procedure for the name change in birth certificate please let me know the procedure.

5. Ghasi Ram Soren

I am from upparshila at Jharkhand, want to know about my child birth certificate

6. Amit Sharma

I am from Chintpurni Mandir Gaav dool i want a birth certificate, to lost of my birth certificate.

7. amit Dhirasaria

I need to obtain a birth certificate but my wife was born in Guwahati but delivery was made in home,please suggest me how to obtain the legal and authentic document for my future need. DOB 14-2-1974 Under Kamrup (M) Presently.

Case no 2:Similar but born on 22-11-1993

8. Amit Dhirasaria

Please do revert on my email id.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully
    A.Dhirasaria

9. manisha sahani

hello its me manisha sahani i have a probelm in my birth certificate becoz i dont have a birth certificate becoz me born at home what can i do please suggest me how to make birth certificate who born in hospital.

10. Manas Chowdhury

I am from Kolkata(Baruipur municipality) I have lost my son birthcearficate(born ballygaunj maternity nursing home Ballygaunj issued birthcertificate triangular park health centre Kolkata) I want to duplicate birth certificate.