Marriage Certificate in Uttarakhand | Marriage Certificate Registration in Uttarakhand: Marriage Certificate is issued by the Marriage Registrar under the State Government in Uttarakhand. You can Download Application Form for Marriage Certificate through the website of Uttarakhand Government. You can Apply for Marriage Registration, Check Status of Your Marriage Certificate, Necessary Documents, Court Marriage Procedure and Fee Details through the same website of Uttarakhand government.
Concerned Department– Department of Stamps and Registration
Official Link– www.registration.uk.gov.in
Concerned Authority– Sub Registrar
Contact Address– Inspector General of Registration, Department of Stamps and Registration. Telephone- 0135-2711881
Documents Required for Marriage Certificate-
- Wedding Invitation
- Temple/Church Marriage Receipts
- Any Proof of Marriage solemnization
Uttarakhand Government has facilitated the “e-marriage” portal i.e. www.emarriage.uk.gov.in to apply for registration of marriage. Applicants can apply through this portal.
Procedure to apply for Marriage Certificate in Uttarakhand-
- Bride and Bridegroom shall tie in knots on attaining the minimum age i.e. 18 years for bride and 21 for bridegroom. Firstly, applicant shall get the certificate Form and need to certify it by appropriate authority.
- Download the Certificate Form- http://emarriage.uk.gov.in/PDF/Certificateby.pdf
- Open the link to apply Online- http://emarriage.uk.gov.in/default.aspx
Application shall be made to the registering officer fall within the jurisdiction of any of following place-
- Permanent Residence of Bridegroom
- solemnization of Marriage
Required Documents for Marriage Certificate in Uttarakhand-
For Proof of Marriage-
- Wedding Invitation (or)
- Temple/ Church Marriage Receipts (or)
- Any proof of Marriage solemnization
For Proof of Residence Address-
- Ration Card (or)
- Voter Id Card (Or)
- Driving License(Or)
- Passport or Visa
For Proof of Age-
- Birth Certificate (or)
- School/College Certificate (or)
- Passport or Visa
ID Card for minimum two witness to be produced.
Application Fee for Marriage Certificate in Uttarakhand-
- In case the application is made within 90 days from the date of solemnization of marriage amount of Rs. 100/- shall be paid in cash to the registering officer as application fee.
- After 90 days, application fee will be Rs. 200/-.
- For the Marriage Registration Certificate, Rs. 50/- will be charged.
Application for Certified Copy-
- Application for certified copy a court fee of Re. 1/- shall be affixed to it and Rs. 10/- stamp fee shall be payable.
- For ordinary copy ,fee payable shall be Rs 25/- ,the copy shall be provided within a week fee.
- For urgent copy- Rs. 50/- will charge and it shall be provided within three days. For very urgent copy the fee shall be Rs 100/- and it shall be provided within next day.
Inspection Fee for Marriage Certificate in Uttarakhand-
In case of entry for current year, fee shall be Rs. 25/- and Rs. 50/- if entry is for previous year plus Rs. 10/- extra for every previous year.