Marriage Certificate in Madhya Pradesh | Marriage Certificate Registration in Madhya Pradesh: Marriage Certificate is issued by the Marriage Registrar under the State Government in Madhya Pradesh. You can Download Application Form for Marriage Certificate through the website of Madhya Pradesh Government. You can Apply for Marriage Registration, Check Status of Your Marriage Certificate, Necessary Documents, Court Marriage Procedure and Fee Details through the same website of Madhya Pradesh government.
Concerned Department– Revenue Department
Official Link– www.igrs.mp.gov.in
Concerned Authority– District Collector
Address– Office of the Collector & Registrar of Hindu Marriage, Bhopal.
Acts under which registration can be made-
A. Hindu Marriage Act
B. Special Marriage Act
Documents to be used for Marriage Certificate in Madhya Pradesh-
- Date and Place where marriage celebrated.
- Details related to Bridegroom – Full name of Bridegroom and his father, His Age, Residence Address, Status of Bridegroom at the time of marriage and his signature.
- Details related to Bride- Her Full name, Age, Usual Place of Residence in India, Status of bride at the time of marriage and her signature.
- Signature of Father, Mother of Bride and bridegroom.
- Full name of Officiating priest and his address details.
Applicants can make applications through the nearest CSC also.
Fee for Marriage Certificate in Madhya Pradesh– Rs. 30/-