Marriage Certificate in Daman and Diu | Marriage Certificate Registration in Daman and Diu: Marriage Certificate is issued by the Marriage Registrar under the Government of Daman and Diu. You can Download Application Form for Marriage Certificate through the website of Daman and Diu Government. You can Apply for Marriage Registration, Check Status of Your Marriage Certificate, Necessary Documents, Court Marriage Procedure and Fee Details through the same website of Daman and Diu government.
Concerned Department– Registrar
Official Link– www.diu.gov.in
Concerned Authority– Civil Registrar
Address– Office of Civil Registrar cum Sub Registrar, Below PWD Div-1 Building, Near Fatima School, Fort Area, Moti-Daman. Pin Code- 396220. Telephone– 0260-2231778
Working Hours– 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (Except 2nd Saturday)
Procedure to apply for Marriage Certificate in Daman and Diu-
- Firstly, parties are required to file the application and all necessary documents in the office of issuing authority.
- List of documents is listed below
- Birth Certificate of bridegroom
- Birth Certificate of Bride
- Residence Certificate issued by Mamlatdar, Diu Sarpanch (Issued within 6 Months)
After submission of above documents, there will be Statutory waiting period of 10 days including Sunday for publication of notice. On Completion of 10 days, Presence of Bride and Bridegroom is required for the purpose of registration of marriage.
Time Period– Marriage Certificate will be issued within 8 days.
Fee details for Marriage Registration in Daman and Diu-
- Registration fee- Rs. 25/-
- Search Fee for Current Year- Rs. 10/-
- Search Fee for other year or years- Rs. 15/-