Income Certificate in Karnataka : Income Certificate is issued by State Government in Karnataka. You can Download Application Form for Income Certificate through the website of Karnataka Government. You can Apply for Income Certificate, Check Status of Your Income Certificate, Necessary Documents, Procedure and Fee Details through the same website of Karnataka government.
Concerned Department– Department of Revenue
Concerned Authority– Tehsildar
Official Link– http://www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in
Address– 5th Floor, bahumahadigala Building, 2nd Stage, Dr. BR. Vidhi Ambedkar, Bangalore- 560 001. Telephone- 080-22252731
Apply Online For Income Certificate in Karnataka-
Government has facilitated the online service through Atalji Janasnehi Kendra (Nadakacheri), Bangalore One, Karnataka One etc. Applicant can submit their application online through these services. Apply through AJKP-
Follow the procedure to submit online application For Income Certificate in Karnataka-
- Go to official website of Nadakacheri AJKP i.e. www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in
- Click on APPLY ONLINE on the left side of page.
- Login Page will be displayed. Enter Mobile Number there.
- After that Click on HOME tab.
- A new page will be opened. Click on NEW REQUEST and select the service INCOME CERTIFICATE
- Select the language of application i.e. English or Kannada.
- An application form will be displayed. Fill the necessary details in it.
- Upload the requisite documents.
- As click on SAVE, an acknowledgement slip will be appeared and same will be sent to user through SMS.
- Choose the mode of Payment i.e. Credit Card/ Net Banking/Debit Card etc. and make payment.
With this, application for Income Certificate will be submitted successfully. Certificate will be delivered through mode that is selected by user either Nadakacheri or Speed Post.
Offline Application Procedure For Income Certificate in Karnataka-
Under the new scheme it is not necessary for the applicant to give a written application, details can be orally communicated to the operator of AJKP centers. It is necessary to give Photo ID and Address Proof to identify the address at the time of verification.
Track Status of Application For Income Certificate in Karnataka-
Electronic delivery of service enables the citizens to know the status of application. To check the status, Click on link i.e. http://www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/ApplicationStatus.aspx and Enter Application Number displayed on acknowledgement receipt. Click on ‘STATUS’ option to know application status.
Documents Required For Income Certificate in Karnataka-
- Address Proof
- School Certificate (if any)
- Ration Card
- Self Delaration by Applicant
Service Charge– In these centers like Atalji Janasnehi Kendra, Rs. 15/- will be charged as fee for the service provided.
Time Period– Income Certificate will be issued to applicant within 21 days of making application.