Income Certificate in Daman and Diu : Income Certificate is issued by State Government in Daman and Diu. You can Download Application Form for Income Certificate through the website of Daman and Diu Government. You can Apply for Income Certificate, Check Status of Your Income Certificate, Necessary Documents, Procedure and Fee Details through the same website of Daman and Diu government.
Concerned Department– Collector & District Magistrate
Concerned Authority– Mamlatdar
Official Link– www.diu.gov.in
Address– Office of the Collector, Daman , Administration of Daman and Diu, Dholar, Moti Daman 396 220. Telephone- 0260- 2230698
The Government of Daman and Diu has authorized the Mamlatdar to recover revenue, maintain land and survey records, Issue of Certificates to citizens etc.
Procedure to Obtain Income Certificate-
- Firstly, visit to the office of Mamlatdar of the area.
- Get Application Form. Apply in prescribed Form. Format of application is as- http://diu.gov.in/Others/Mamlatdar/Form-Mamlatdar-Income-Certificate.pdf
- Enclose required list documents i.e. Salary Certificate (if any)
- An affidavit containing full details of family members and their income from all sources shall also be filed along with application.
- Attach Re. 1/- court fee stamp.
- The application shall be endorsed to the Talathi asking for his report within 3 days.
- On receipt of report of Talathi, Income Certificate will be issued within 2 days.