Fee Details for Birth Certificate

Fee Details for Birth Certificate-

New Born Baby Birth Certificate- Apply & Download

Online Birth Certificate Application Form- Download

Apply For Duplicate Birth Certificate| Download

Registration Charges-

• Registration is made within 21 days- Nil

-State Government issues Birth Certificate on registration of birth by person-in charge. Specified time period to register birth is 21 days from the birth has taken place. In the this time period registration fee is nil in all over India.

• Registration is made After 21 days but within 30 days of its occurrence- Rs. 2/-
  • Registration is made after 1 month but within 1 year of occurrence- Rs. 5/-
  • Registration after 1 year of occurrence of event- Rs. 10/-

It can be vary state to state. After registration of birth & paying Charges applicant can submit application for Birth Certificate online as well as at the office of Registrar. On submission of Charges, an acknowledgement slip will be given to applicant. It is a proof of register for Birth Certificate.

Apply for Birth Certificate

Check Birth Certificate Status

12 thoughts on “Fee Details for Birth Certificate

1. devanshu bareley

Required birth certificate his birth in mp khandwa district

2. desh deepak wadhawan

lost original certificate of my son born in 1977required for visa

1. desh deepak wadhawan

born on 03 february 1977 at mool chand hospital lajpat nagar new delhi

3. Col. Dharam Singh Godara

we have lost the birth certificate of our son- Master SAMEER GODARA, s/o Col. Dharam Singh Godara, — DOB- 06/07/2004 – Regn No.- 16 of 2005, DATE of issue-07/04/2005,- — – Issued by SUB-REGISTRAR BIRTH & DEATH, Imphal Municipal Council, Imphal.————————–HOW TO GET DUPLICATE BIRTH CERTIFICATE ISSUED ??

Col.(retired). Dharam Singh Godara,

4. kiran kumar

sir iam born 22-06-1990 i can apply birth certificate wha is process i can apply

5. Binita Sharma

Sir, i my niece was born in home on 11.6.1997 .her parents didn’t made her birth certificate.
    I want to make it now.is it possible? What should I have to do to make her certificate.
    She is very poor nd illiterate too..i want to help her.what is the procedure nd fee can you tell me nd from where i can make it in Varanasi? Kindly need your help sir.
    Thanks

6. Ejaz salmani

20/11/1992
    Ejaz father name ilyas sheikh ya Salmani pls mera birth certificate ke bare me jaana hai

7. amit bhargava

Market mein kuch dalal aur chor aise bhi bethe hain jo birth certificate ke nam pe 250 se 400 rupye tk khaa rahe hain government b inke uper koyi karyavahi nahi karti aur ye sb government ki godi mein beth kr karte hain

8. Ansari nasiruddin

I don’t have birth certificate till born in up gonda my age is 29 pls answer me how can apply

9. Dona Paul Raj B

Hello
    My name
    Dona Paul Raj B
    25 08 1995
    I want birth certificate so what I want do now
    Please reply contact no of birth certificate office
    Telephone number