Application Form Download for Marriage Registration Certificate-Marriage Registration Certificate can be applied both through Online and Offline. You can Download Marriage Registration form in English, Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Bengali and Marathi etc as per your State language. If you want to Apply Online for your Marriage Certificate, you can directly go through the official website of concerned Marriage Registrar. Else you can Download Application Form from the same website for applying for your Marriage Certificate.
Application Form Includes the Following information-
- Full Name of Bride and Bridegroom
- Religion of Bride and Bridegroom
- Cast of Bride and Bridegroom
- Age Proof
- Date of Birth
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Place of Residence before the solemnization of the Marriage
- Date of solemnization of the Marriage
- Place where Marriage was solemnization
- Guardian Name
- Address of Guardian
- Rank of Profession
Download Application Form-
For Downloading the Application Form, You have visit the official Website of State Government. Search download section on website. In the download section you can find out the Marriage Registration form. you can download it in PDF format.
Fill Marriage Registration Form Online-
You can also fill your Marriage Registration form Online. By using the official website of State Government or Marriage Registrar, you can submit your details online for your Marriage Certificate. You can follow the below steps to fill up the Marriage Registration form-
- Go through the website of State Government or Marriage Registrar.
- Go to “Online Application for Marriage Registration” link.
- Fill up the all the necessary details.
- Submit the Marriage Registration Form by clicking on Submit button.
A unique reference number will be allotted to you. You can use this reference number for future use.
Important Related Link-