Check Status For Marriage Certificate Online- Marriage Certificate is necessary for Married Couples because it is a proof that you are legally married with a person. It is not only a proof but it is also helpful in applying for passport etc. Marriage Certificate is issued by India Government under Hindu Marriage Act,1955 and Special Marriage Act,1954.
Submission Application for Marriage Certificate-
Marriage Certificate can be applied after the Registration of Marriage, it can be applied online or ofline both. After filling the Application form, Marriage certificate can be obtained. Application form can be downloaded from official website or it can also be obtained from office of Sub- Registrar of Marriage.
At the time of Submission Of Application, you will got a reciept which contains Acknowledgment Number/ Application Number. From that Number, you can track Online Status of Your Application. Status shows the processing details of application.
How To Track Status-
Follow the Steps to Check the Marriage Registration-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of your State Government.
- After that found out the Link for Marriage Registration on State portal.
- Click on the check Marriage Registration Status Link.
- Enter the Acknowledgment Number or Application Number and then Click on the Submit Option.
- Status of Your Application will be shown on Screen.
Through the Acknowledgment Number Online Marriage Certificate can also be downloaded.
Important Related Link-