Birth Certificate Online in Tripura: Get Birth Certificate in Tripura, Apply Online– Birth Certificate is issued by the State Government in Taripura. You can Download Application Form for Birth Certificate through the website of Taripura. government or Registrar of Birth & Death.
Birth Certificate Issuing Authority In Tripura
In Tripura, the District Magistrate and Collectors have been designated as District Registrars for birth and the Sub-Divisional Magistrates/Block Development Officers have been authorised as Additional Registrar for birth. In addition, the Executive Officers of Agartala Municipality/Nagar Panchayats and Incharges of State/District/Sub-Divisional Hospitals have also been notified as Registrars for birth and Officers for issuing birth certificate.
Local Bodies in state Regarding Birth C
- Nagar Panchayats
- Rural Development Block
- State, District and Sub-Divisional Hospitals
- e-Suvidha Centres in the Office of the Sub-Divisional Magistrates
How To Apply For Birth Certificate In Tripura
Applicant can submit the application at aforesaid concerned department and will be given acknowledgement slip.
Download the Application Form-
Required Documents For Birth Certificate –
- Citizenship of either of Parents [mandatory]
- Certificate of Pradhan
- Certificate of Doctor/Hospital Discharge Certificate
- Tehshil inquiry
In case of delayed registration, an affidavit from Judicial Magistrate indicating the date and place of birth is also required.
- New Born Baby Birth Certificate
- Application Form- Download
- Change Name In Birth Certificate
- Birth Certificate Download- Online
- Check Birth of Certificate Status