Birth Certificate Online Tamil Nadu: Get Birth Certificate in Tamil Nadu, Apply Online – Birth Certificate is issued by the State Government in Tamil Nadu. You can Download Application Form for Birth Certificate through the website of Tamil Nadu. government or Registrar of Birth & Death.
Birth Certificate Issuing Authority
In Rural Area, Birth Certificate of children up to age of 2 years, can be obtained in Taluk Office and after that for it application can be made at Sub Registrar’s Office. In Municipal Areas, Birth can be registered in municipal office of respective area. Application should be presented to the above mention concerned department and in receipt acknowledgement slip should be obtained .
- Municipality- Corporations and Special Village Panchayats
- In Village Panchayats–> Revenue Department and Village Administrative Officers.
Time Period For Birth Certificate In Tamil Nadu
Birth should be registered within 14 days of birth and if not done in aforesaid period will attract penalty up to one year and after that it will be registered only on order of Magistrate with penalty. After furnishing full information to the concerned department, Birth Certificate will be issued within 3 days
Birth Certificate- Rs. 25/- per copy.
Belated Birth Registration-
- Below One Month- Without Penalty
- Above One Month & Below One Year- Rs. 25/- per copy
- Above One Year with the order of Magistrate- Rs. 50/-
- A Court fee stamp of Rs.2/- shall be fixed in the application form.
How To Apply For Birth Certificate
Birth Certificate can be online printed or verified online. Follow these steps-
- Open the Link- http://chennaicorporation.gov.in/online-civic-services/birthCertificate.do?do=show
- Enter Registration number and other information like Child Name, Gender, Date of birth, Father Name, Mother Name etc.
- Enter the Verification Code in the required box.
- Click on Submit Option.
- New Born Baby Birth Certificate
- Application Form- Download
- Change Name In Birth Certificate
- Birth Certificate Download- Online
- Check Birth of Certificate Status
Official Web Portal
Chennai- Commissioner , Corporation of Chennai, Ripon Building, EVR salai, Chennai – 600003 Phone: 044-25381330/ 25619200 Website: www.chennaicorporation.gov.in
Coimbatore- Commissioner Tmt. G.Latha I.A.S,Office: Corporation of Coimbatore, Coimbatore – 641 001, Tamil Nadu. Phone : 91 – 422 – 2390261, 2396026
Salem- Salem Corporation Main Office Phone Number Details Control Room :0427 – 2213993 – 2213994 – 2213995 – 2212844 – 2210778 Salem Corporation, Salem – 636 001, Tamil Nadu. Office:- 2213131
Madurai- The commissioner, Aringar Anna Maligai, Outpost, Thallakulam, Madurai, Tamilnadu, India-625002. Phone: 2530433 Mobile: 9444234620. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thoothukudi- The commissioner, Corporation Office, Thoothukudi, South Tamil Nadu. Phone- 0461-2326901.
Trichy- Tiruchirappalli City Municipal Corporation ,Phone : Main Office – 0431 2415396, Srirangam – 0431 2432255 K-Abishekapuram – 0431 2772098 Ariyamangalam – 0431 2467615 . Address : Bharathidasan Road,Cantonment, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620001.
Erode- COMMISSIONER, ERODE CITY MUNICIPAL CORPORATION OFFICE, New No.246, Old No.894, BROUGH ROAD, ERODE – 638 001.
E-Mail : email@example.com
Phone : 0424 – 2251616/ 2251617/- 2251618/ 2251619
Vellore- The Corporation Commissioner, Vellore City Municipal Corporation, Infantery Road, Vellore – 632 001, Vellore District.
Phone : 0416 – 2220578