Birth Certificate Online- Punjab: Get Birth Certificate in Punjab, Apply Online – Birth Certificate is issued by the State Government in Punjab. You can Download Application Form for Birth Certificate through the website of Punjab government or Registrar of Birth & Death.
Birth Certificate Issuing Authority In Punjab
- Department Name- Health and Family Welfare Department
- Official Address- Civil Surgeon cum District Registrar or Chief Registrar, Birth & Deaths and Director Health & Family Welfare, Punjab, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan , Sector- 34 A, Chandigarh.
- Official Web Portal- www.punjab.gov.in
In Urban Area, Executive Officer Under the Municipalities Act is Assistant Registrar and In Rural Area, Civil Surgeon as District Registrar.
- Form No. 1
- Fee Receipt/ Copy of Challan if paid in Treasury
- Time Framing- 7 Days
- After 21 days but within 30 days- Rs. 5
- After 30 days but less than one year- Rs. 10/-
- After one year- Rs. 20/-
Application can be made at the office of concerned authority or at Suwidha Center. Application form can be downloaded through the official website.
Download form for issuance of Birth Certificate in Rural Area- http://punjab.gov.in/documents/10191/618023/Issuance+of+Birth+Certtificate+%28Rural+area%29.pdf/d6393939-cf8f-4417-8b64-64aa844feeed
Download form for issuance of Birth Certificate in Urban Area- http://punjab.gov.in/documents/10191/618023/Issuance+of+Birth+Certtificate+%28Urban+area%29.pdf/18d16ed8-6fe1-4a08-9f48-196c788a5f2c
- New Born Baby Birth Certificate
- Application Form- Download
- Change Name In Birth Certificate
- Birth Certificate Download- Online
- Check Birth of Certificate Status
Registration of Name of the Child-
Any child has been registered without a name, the same can be registered without any fee within a period of 12 months from the date of registration and after the period of 12 months but within 15 years from the date of registration on the payment of Rs. 10/-