Birth Certificate Online Orissa: Get Birth Certificate in Orissa, Apply Online– Birth Certificate is issued by the State Government in Orissa. You can Download Application Form for Birth Certificate through the website of Orissa. government or Registrar of Birth & Death.
Birth Certificate Issuing Authority In Orrisa
- Urban Area- Registrar (Birth and Death)-cum-Health Officer for Municipal Corporations, Executive Officer for Municipalities/NACs
- Rural Area- Medical Officer in charge UGPHC (Upgraded Primary Health Centre)/CHC (Community Health Centre)/PHC (Primary Health Centre).
The birth certificate is the most important identity document for an individual which is most useful to proof the date as well a place of birth. In India it is mandatory under the Law (as per the Registration of Births and Deaths Act, 1969), to register every birth with the concerned State/UT within 21 days of its occurrence
Eligibility For Birth Certificate
Any individual who is the citizen or NRI born in the state are eligible for availing the birth certificate. The birth certificate is issued to the parents in favour of child on the basis of application and specific amount deposited with application form to the concerned authority.
How To Apply For Birth Certificate in Orissa
Application shall be made to the respective authority. The required form can be available from Municipal Corporations / Municipalities / NACs / Other concerned local authority and it can be downloading by the applicant in some cases.
The application can be submitted by the applicant by any of the following available options –
i) Applicant can apply for birth certificate through ‘Odisha Online’ in Jana Seva Kendras
ii) The application can be submitted by the applicant from home through ‘Citizen Services’ in the Orissaonline Portal, www.orissaonline.gov.in
iii) The application can also be submitted at the various counters in the different municipality offices
Required Documents for Birth Certificate
- Child’s name.
- Date of Birth.
- Order of birth Institution’s name where the child was born.
- Father’s & Mother’s name.
- Permanent address.
- You can also send the discharge slip from the hospital / nursing home / health center attached with the application form.
Form & Fees For Birth Certificate
- If the birth is within 21 days (Form91) – Rs. 2/-
- If the birth is within 30 -1 year (Form 92)- Rs. 5/-
- If the birth is after 1 year (Form 93) – Rs. 10/-
- For Entering the Name of Child (Use 10 1A)- Rs. 5/-
- For Verifying the Records (Form 12 1A)- Rs. 2/-
- For Issuance of Certificate (Form 13 1C)- Rs. 5/-
- For Issuance of Non-availability of certificates/where records of events are not available (Form 14 1C)- Rs. 5/-
- New Born Baby Birth Certificate
- Application Form- Download
- Change Name In Birth Certificate
- Birth Certificate Download- Online
- Check Birth of Certificate Status
Official Address Of Concern Authority
Odisha Online. N-1/7-D, Acharya Vihar P.O.- RRL, Bhubaneswar – 751013.