Birth Certificate Online Meghalaya: Get Birth Certificate in Meghalaya, Apply Online– Birth Certificate is issued by the State Government in Meghalaya. You can Download Application Form for Birth Certificate through the website of Meghalaya. government or Registrar of Birth & Death.
Birth Certificate Issuing Authority in Meghalaya
The responsibility of getting all the births and deaths occurring in the hospitals/nursing homes/maternity homes etc, registered lies with the heads of the institutions and registration of all such events is done directly in this department of the SMB. Responsibility for getting all the domiciliary births/deaths/still births registered lies with the parents/relations of the child/deceased as the case may be.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ENCLOSED WITH THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE FORM-
1. Doctor certificate, if the doctor was present or attended on the patient during the birth time.
2. In case of institutional birth, the birth report form should be signed and sealed by the incharge of the institution or any one authorized by him/her.
3. Other certificates (like affidavit, etc) to be enclosed in case of delayed registration.
- New Born Baby Birth Certificate
- Application Form- Download
- Change Name In Birth Certificate
- Birth Certificate Download- Online
- Check Birth of Certificate Status
Download the Application Form-
Address Of Birth Certificate Authority In Meghalaya
Health Complex, Red Hills, Laitumkhrah, Shillong – 793003.Meghalaya
Shillong Municipal Board, Bishop Cotton Road, Shillong 793001.
Telephone No.- +91-364-2224702 and +91-364-2224850