Birth Certificate Online Maharashtra: Get Birth Certificate in Maharashtra, Apply Online – Birth Certificate is issued by the State Government in Maharashtra. You can Download Application Form for Birth Certificate through the website of Maharashtra government or Registrar of Birth & Death. A certified Birth Certificate is a copy that can be used for the passport, proof of citizenship, for driving license, personal identification, school registration etc.
Birth Certificate Issuing Authority In Maharashtra
In urban areas, the registrar responsible for birth is situated in Municipalities and In Rural Areas, Authority is the Tehsildar at the Taluka Level and with Gram Panchayat at Village Level.
Apply For birth certificate In Maharashtra
It is not compulsory to put the name of the child at the time of registration.The name can be entered by reporting to the registrar within one year of registration with out any fee. The name can also be incorporated after one year but within 15 years of registration with a fee of Rs.5/- (five). The registrar will issue a fresh certificate with the name of the child. The errors in the particulars can also be corrected in the birth certificate by informing the registrar.
Registration of Birth occurring Outside India
The Indian citizens have also been allowed to register the births of their children at the place of their permanent residence within 60 days after their return to India if they
returned with a view to settling here.
Application can be made at the concerned office or Maha-E-Seva.
- Application Form on plain paper or in prescribed format.
- Proof of Birth of the person in respect of whom certificate is required.
- Affidavit specifying place,date and time of birth of a person.
- Copy of Ration Card School Leaving Certificate if any, showing date of birth
- All these documents should be attested by Gazetted Officer.
- With in 21 days of occurrence.- Registration is done without any fee and a certificate is issued free of cost.
- After 21 days but within 30 days of occurrence- Prescribed late fee of Rs. 2/- as per the national rule on birth and death.
- After 30 days but within one year- Written permission to the prescribed officer (usually district registrar) and Production of an affidavit made before a notary public or prescribed authority with Payment of Rs.5/- as late fee.
- After one year of Occurrence- An order of the executive magistrate with Prescribed late fee of Rs.10/-
Birth Certificate will be delivered within 5 days of submission of application.
- New Born Baby Birth Certificate
- Application Form- Download
- Change Name In Birth Certificate
- Birth Certificate Download- Online
- Check Birth of Certificate Status
Official Web Portal-
Official Address- Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai, Head Quarter, Mumbai C.S.T. 400001.