Birth Certificate Online Madhya Pardesh: Get Birth Certificate in Madhya Pardesh, Apply Online – Birth Certificate is issued by the State Government in Madhya Pardesh. You can Download Application Form for Birth Certificate through the website of Madhya Pardesh (MP) government or Registrar of Birth & Death.
Like Other State Government Policy Madhya pardesh also As per the Act of Registration of Births & Deaths Rule of year 1969, it is mandatory to register the birth of every child born in state of Madhya Pradesh Called in short MP.
Birth Certificate Issuing Authority-
Birth Certificate Issuing Authority in Madhya pardesh is Nagar Palika, Municipal Corporation, Government Hospitals, Panchayats & Other Govt. Authorized Center Like CSC.
Applicant can approach to the nearest Citizen Service Center (CSC) for the Birth certificate Registration or can apply with the application form in prescribed format at Tehsil or Sub- Divisional Magistrate of the concerned area. Madhya Pardesh Citizen can also fill the Birth Registration Form online available at the ULB portal. The applicant fills the form, attaches scanned copy of supporting documents while submitting the application form on-line and submits it on the portal. After online form submission, the required fees will displayed, the applicant has to make online payment. Once the payment has been successfully made, the system will generate a number on the payment receipt.
Download Application Form Now-
- An identity proof of the applicant (in original)
- Hospital discharge card in case of Institutional birth and
- Proof of Identity like Pan card, Ration card, voter Id, Electricity bill, passport Copy of Applicants Guardian or Parents.
- After 21 days but within 30 days- Rs. 1/-
- After 30 days but less than one year- Rs. 1/-
- After one year- Rs. 1/-
- New Born Baby Birth Certificate
- Application Form- Download
- Change Name In Birth Certificate
- Birth Certificate Download- Online
- Check Birth of Certificate Status
Official Website For Birth Certificate