Birth Certificate Online Kerala: Get Birth Certificate in Kerala, Apply Online– Birth Certificate is issued by the State Government in Kerala. You can Download Application Form for Birth Certificate through the website of Kerala. government or Registrar of Birth & Death.
Birth Certificate Issuing Authority In Kerala
- Concerned Department- Directorate of Economics & Statistics Office
- In Urban Area- Municipal corporation/Municipality.
- In Rural Area- Gram panchayat: Junior Superintendent/Head Clerk/ Upper Division Clerk
How to Apply For Birth Certificate in Kerala
Application affixed with court fee stamp of Rs. 5/- need to be submit at aforesaid concerned Institutions of of Local Body. Kerala Government provides the Online facilities for the birth registration on its portal i.e. www.cr.lsgkerala.gov.in. In case, name of child is registered already then after entering the details like name of child, Date of Birth, Gender etc.
Birth Certificate can be obtained online and if birth certificate data related to child is not available then visit to the Panchayat/ Municipality/ Corporation & fill the application form and after affixing all documents, submit it there.
If child is above 6 years of age, a certificate from the school in which the child is studying should be presented along with the application.
Required Documents For Birth Certificate in Kerala
- Application Form. Download Form for Birth Report- http://www.cr.lsgkerala.gov.in/Docs/Form%20No.1%20Birth%20Report.pdf
- Affidavit signed by parents showing order of birth of all children.
- Stamp Paper of Rs. 10/- in name of applicant.
- ID Proof
Registration of events reported to the Registrar within 21 days from the Date of Occurrence of Birth – Nil
- After 21 days but within 30 days- Rs. 2/-
- After 30 days but within one year- Rs. 5/-
- After 1 Year- Rs. 10/-
For the inclusion of Name of the Child in the Birth Register after 12 months from the Date of Registration of birth (without recording child’s name), fee of Rs. 5/- will be charged.
- New Born Baby Birth Certificate
- Application Form- Download
- Change Name In Birth Certificate
- Birth Certificate Download- Online
- Check Birth of Certificate Status
Official Web portal-