Birth Certificate Online Karnataka: Get Birth Certificate in Karnataka, Apply Online– Birth Certificate is issued by the State Government in karnataka. You can Download Application Form for Birth Certificate through the website of karnataka. government or Registrar of Birth & Death.
Birth Certificate Issuing Authority In Karnataka
- In Rural Area- Birth that occurs in that occurs in rural areas are registered in eJanMa by Village Accountants through Nada Kacheri at Hobli level.
- In Urban Area- Health Officer/ Inspector of respective area.
How to Apply for Birth Certificate
For Birth Certificate registration can be done online or offline. For online registration, application form can be submitted through EJanma services available at www.ejanma.kar.nic.in or at the official website i.e. www.mrc.gov.in. Applicant can visit to nearest District Statistical Office and can register the birth by submitting required application form along with all relevant documents.
The Births that occurred in the Sub Registration Units (Govt Medical Institutions PHC/CHC) are also registered in eJanMa and Certificates are issued in the Institution itself.
For Additional Copies of the Birth / Death Certificates and for any Corrections please contact DataEntry Operators of the concerned Nada Kacheri. For Inclusion of Name of Child in Birth Certificate contact respective Registrars and Sub registrars (Village Accountants and Medical Officers).
Registration of birth can be enrolled without name. After being registration of birth of child, name can be entered in the register within 1 year in respect of that birth. If name is not entered within 1 year then upto 15 years same can be done with the prescribed late fee of Rs. 5/-.
Birth Certificate Fee
- Registration of events reported to the Registrar within 21 days from the Date of Occurrence of Birth – Nil
- After 21 days but within 30 days- Rs. 2/-
- After 30 days but within one year- Rs. 5/-
- After 1 Year- Rs. 10/-
Search/ Verify the Birth/ Death by Registration Number-
Enter the Registration No. and Enter the text in required box. Click on the “Search”
Karnataka- Director of Economics and Statistics Karnataka, Bangalore
- New Born Baby Birth Certificate
- Application Form- Download
- Change Name In Birth Certificate
- Birth Certificate Download- Online
- Check Birth of Certificate Status
Official Web Portal- www.mrc.gov.in
Bangalore Rural, No 280, 17th ‘C’Cross, Siddaganga Mutt Building, Rajajinagar 3 rd Block, Bangalore 560010 .
Bangalore Urban NO 280, 17th cross Siddaganga Mutt Building, Rajajinagar 3 rd Block, Bangalore 560010. Phone No & STD Code: 2310 5731 & 080