Birth Certificate Online Jharkhand: Get Birth Certificate in Jharkhand, Apply Online – Birth Certificate is issued by the State Government in Jharkhand. You can Download Application Form for Birth Certificate through the website of Jharkhand government or Registrar of Birth & Death.
Birth Certificate Issuing Authority-
In Jharkhand Local Bodies like Municipal Corporation, Municipal Committee, Medical College Hospital, Sadar Hospital, Sub Divisional Hospital, Nagar Nigam, NAC, PHC, Panchayat and Cantonment Board have authority to control Birth Certificate certificate at state level and same will be issued within 7 days of application form.
At District Level, Deputy Commissioner-cum- District Registrar, District Statistical Officer cum Additional District Registrar, Block Department Officer-cum- Additional District concerned block areas, Civil Surgeon-cum- Additional District Registrar.
Gram Panchayat Sewak-cum- Registrar of concerned Gram Panchayat, Medical College Hospital, Sub Divisional Hospital Medical Officer or all medical officer In-charge of P.H.Cs and additional P.H.C.’s.
Citizen of Jharkhand can apply for Birth Certificate through CSC (Pragya Kendras) or Jan Suvidha Kendra.
Documents Required For Birth Certificate
1.Application in prescribed format.
2. Affidavit mentioning place, date and time of the person.
3. Applicant Photograph
4. If birth is at hospital then Hospital certificate / oath letter from parents
5. If birth has taken place at home then provide ward councilor letter / oath letter from parents.
Fee For Birth Certificate
- After 21 days but within 30 days- Rs. 1/-
- After 30 days but less than one year- Rs. 1/-
- After one year- Rs. 1/-
Addition of the name of the Child in Birth Record-
Parents can add their child’s name in the Birth Record at free of cost upto 1 year on submission of application form with the affidavit. After 1 year but within 15 years, name can be added at same registration unit with the late fee of Rs. 5/- Applicant need to submit the application form and affidavit.
Contact Address For Birth Certificate
Director, Statistics and Evaluation, Engineer’s Hostel No. 1, Near Golchakkar, Dhurwa, Ranchi. Contact No.- 0651-2400877.
- New Born Baby Birth Certificate
- Application Form- Download
- Change Name In Birth Certificate
- Birth Certificate Download- Online
- Check Birth of Certificate Status