Birth Certificate Online- Jammu & Kashmir: Get Birth Certificate in Jammu & Kashmir, Apply Online – Birth Certificate is issued by the State Government in Jammu & Kashmir. You can Download Application Form for Birth Certificate through the website of Jammu & Kashmir government or Ragistrar of Birth & Death.
Birth Certificate Issuing Authority in Jammu & Kashmir
Department Name- Housing and Urban Development Department
Official Web Portal- https://jkhome.ulb.gov.in/birthcertificate/
In Jammu & Kashmir, 84 urban local bodies are serving Birth Certification facilities.
Online application can also be made at the official website. In the Jammu & kashmir all certificate facilities are provided online by State government.
Process is as-
- Select Location.
- Click on Apply Button.
- Enter Father’s Name,birth Date,Email Id,Phone Number.
- Click on Apply.
- You will receive a code on your given mail id.
- Click Print Button.
- Enter code received by email followed by Get Record Button.
- Select Record and get Certificate issued.
- New Born Baby Birth Certificate
- Application Form- Download
- Change Name In Birth Certificate
- Birth Certificate Download- Online
- Check Birth of Certificate Status