Birth Certificate Online- Haryana
- Department Name- Directorate of Urban Local Bodies
- Official Web portal- http://ulbharyana.gov.in/
Every Birth is to be reported and registered within 21 days at the place of its occurrence in the prescribed reporting forms.
- Urban Area- Municipal Corporation /Municipal Council /Municipal Committee in Haryana.
- Rural Area- District Registrar cum Civil Surgeon of concerned district.
Download Form- http://haryanaforms.nic.in/dwd/form/birthForm.pdf
1. Application on a plain paper/prescribe Performa by concern authority.
2. Proof of Birth/Death of the person in respect of whom certificate is required.
3. In case of late (more than 30 days) registration an Affidavit specifying place, date and time of birth/death of the person. For proforma of affidavit attested by Gazetted officers.
4. All documents to be self attested.
First copy of the Birth certificate is issued @ Rs.12/- per copy and additional copy will be issued at Rs. 10/- per copy.
Birth Certificate are issued by local bodies within 3 working days from the date of receipt of application from the applicant provided the birth has already been registered
- New Born Baby Birth Certificate
- Application Form- Download
- Change Name In Birth Certificate
- Birth Certificate Download- Online
- Check Birth of Certificate Status