Birth Certificate Online Goa: Get Birth Certificate in Goa, Apply Online – Birth Certificate is issued by the State Government in Goa. You can Download Application Form for Birth Certificate through the website of Goa government or Registrar of Birth & Death.
Birth Certificate Issuing Authority in Goa
District Magistrate and Collectors have been designated as “District Registrar of births and deaths” the Sub-Divisional Magistrates/Block Development Officers have been designated as Additional Registrar for birth. In addition, the commissioner of Panaji Municipal Corporation/ secretary of Municipal Council/ secretary of Village Panchayat and incharges of State/District/Sub-Divisional Hospitals have also been notified as “Registrar of births and deaths”.
The different bodies in the state for birth registration are – Corporation of the City of Panaji, Municipal Council, Village Panchayat, Goa Medical Colleg
e, Bambolim – Goa
(I) In case Birth is Occurred in Hospital-
- All the required information shall be filled in Form No. 1 by parents.
- The duly filled form is submitted in RBD section of Corporation of City of Panjim (CCP).
- Registration is done within 30 days.
(II) Where the Birth/Death take place at Residence.
- The form is to be collected from RBD of CCP.
- The duly filled form is submitted in RBD section of CCP.
Birth Certificate is issued after payment of fees Rs. 15 /-only per copy.
Official Web Portal-
- New Born Baby Birth Certificate
- Application Form- Download
- Change Name In Birth Certificate
- Birth Certificate Download- Online
- Check Birth of Certificate Status
Office of Director of Health Services, Directorate of Health Services, Govt. of Goa, Campal, Panaji,Goa-403001, Phone: 0832- 2458458.