Birth Certificate Online- Daman and Diu: Get Birth Certificate in Daman and Diu, Apply Online– Birth Certificate is issued by the State Government in Daman and Diu. You can Download Application Form for Birth Certificate through the website of Daman and Diu. government or Registrar of Birth & Death.
Birth Certificate Issuing Authority
- Rural Area- Village Panchayat Secretary
- Urban Area- Chief Officer, Municipal Counsil.
- Birth or Death taking place in vehicle- Person incharge of Vehicle.
How To Apply For Birth Certificate In Daman and Diu
Applicant need to submit the application to the above concerned authority.
Delayed Registration For Birth Certificate
If the birth is registered after the stipulated time but within the 30 days of occurance of birth shall be registered on payment of Late fee of Rs. 2/-
Registration is done after 30 days but within 1 year, Late fee of Rs. 5/- will be charged and after one year same amount will be 10/-
Fee For Birth Certificate In Daman and Diu
- Search for a single entry in the first year for which search is made- Rs. 2/-
- For Every Additional Year for which search is to be made- Rs. 2/-
- For granting extract relating to each birth or death and non availability of birth or death- Rs. 2/-
- New Born Baby Birth Certificate
- Application Form- Download
- Change Name In Birth Certificate
- Birth Certificate Download- Online
- Check Birth of Certificate Status