Birth Certificate Online- Chandigarh: Get Birth Certificate in Chandigarh, Apply Online– Birth Certificate is issued by the State Government in Chandigarh. You can Download Application Form for Birth Certificate through the website of Chandigarh. government or Registrar of Birth & Death.
Birth Certificate Issuing Authority Chandigarh
Civil Surgeon cum District Registrar, Births and Deaths at District Level for Rural Area.
Executive Officer/ Local Registrar, Births and Deaths in Municipal Committee for Urban Area.
Address Birth Certificate Issuing Authority Chandigarh
Sanction Authority Address- Registrar ( Birth and Death), Dr. Harshwardhan, 30 Bays Building, Sector 17, Chandigarh. 9417307588
How to apply for Birth Certificate In Chandigarh
1. The fully filled application form duly signed by the applicant is submitted to the Registrar Births & Deaths.
2. The cashier/ clerk/ computer operator receives the application with required fee and applicant is given a receipt. This fee can also be paid in treasury on treasury challan form T.R.6.
3. The required certificate can be collected personally or by post giving self addressed envelope with the application.
Birth Certificate Verification in Chandigarh
Details mentioned in the form are verified from the actual records of nursing homes and hospitals in case of birth. In case the birth is not registered within 21 days then the registration is made on verification conducted through revenue authorities. For registering Birth after one year, the registration takes place in the court of the SDM.
Documents Required For Birth Certificate In Chandigarh
(i) Application Form
(ii) Fee Receipt/ Copy of Challan
Fee Prescribed For Birth Certificate In Chandigarh
For one copy of Certificate- Rs. 21/-
Search Fee for one year- Rs. 2/-
Prescribed Time Schedule For Birth Certificate In Chandigarh
The Birth Certificate is issued to the applicant in 7 working days.
- New Born Baby Birth Certificate
- Application Form- Download
- Change Name In Birth Certificate
- Birth Certificate Download- Online
- Check Birth of Certificate Status