Birth Certificate Online Arunachal Pradesh: Get Birth Certificate in Arunachal Pradesh, Apply Online– Birth Certificate is issued by the State Government in Arunachal Pradesh. You can Download Application Form for Birth Certificate through the website of Arunachal Pradesh. government or Registrar of Birth & Death.
Birth Certificate Issuing Authority In Arunachal Pradesh
Department of Planning, Programme Implementation Economics and Statistics, Government of Arunachal Pradesh is the Concern Authority in Arunachal Pradesh. Additional District Registrar of Birth & Death / District Statistical Officer (DSO) at District level or At Circle and Sub Division concerned Administrative Officers (SDO/EAC/CO) acts as Registrar of Birth.
Eligibility For Birth Certificate In Arunachal Pardesh
Any person who is born within the State of Arunachal Pradesh is eligible to get the Birth certificate.
Required Documents for Birth Certificate
1. Application on a plain paper.
2. Date and Place of Birth report.
3. Medical Certificate in case of delivery at Hospital or Nursing Home
4. Affidavit specifying place, date and time of birth of the person.
5. Discharge slip from Hospital.
Download the Application form- Form No. 7-
Official Time- 10 A. M to 5 P. M in all working days
Fees for obtaining the Birth Certificate
To get the certificate within 1 month: Rs.5/-
Beyond 1 month but within 1 year: Rs.10/-
Beyond 1 year: Rs.15/-
Period of Delivery
Within one month from the submission of application form.
- New Born Baby Birth Certificate
- Application Form- Download
- Change Name In Birth Certificate
- Birth Certificate Download- Online
- Check Birth of Certificate Status