Apply Birth Certificate Online

By | September 1, 2016

Apply Birth Certificate Online: Birth Certificate is an important identity proof that is also required to avail other services provided by State Government. It is an essential document because it contains date and time of birth i.e. proof of birth. For making application to obtain Birth Certificate, firstly birth is to be registered as per rules of Birth and Death Registration, 1969. Birth Certificate is issued by Registrar of Birth and Death and Usually, Health/ Medical Officer are appointed as District Registrar.

Birth Certificate Download- Online

Now, applicants need not to visit offices of competent authority. They can apply anytime through online mode. It will save both time and money of the applicant. Officer of Registrar General of India has provided the facility of submission of application online within 21 days of birth. Certificate issued online will be valid all over the India.

Procedure for Apply Birth Certificate Online

Procedure of submission of online application is so easy. To apply online, firstly applicant have to visit the official portal of concerned department and registered themselves there. After registration, one will be able to log-in to the page.

Online Birth Certificate Application Form- Download

Apply For Duplicate Birth Certificate| Download

After logging in, applicant has to obtain application form and fill the personal and birth related details in prescribed format. Form will contain the information relating to the child such as Name of Child and particulars relating to birth such as Date, Time and Place of Birth, Parents details such as Name of Father and Mother etc.

Time & Fee For Birth Registration

After filling up of details in application form, Required documents such as Discharge Slip, Affidavit, Identity and Residential proof of the parents are to be uploaded. After that, form can be submitted by clicking on SUBMIT. No fee will be charged if registration is not made within 21 days.

Change Name In Birth Certificate- Online

Registrations made after 21 days will be liable to pay prescribed late fee. Guidelines and procedure to fill the form will be available there for applicants. After submission of application, status of application will be updated by Government at official website.

Applicant can check the status from there by entering Acknowledgment Number or Transaction Id in required box.

Issuing Authority For Birth Certificate

One can apply for Birth Certificate at the office of authority and centers opened by Government to provide ‘Government to Citizens’ Services such as Common Service Centers (CSC). Person himself or parents can apply to obtain the certificate.

They just have to submit application and pay the prescribed fee. Application form and format can be obtained from these centers or can be downloaded from the official website. After specified time period and processing, Certificate will be delivered to applicant. Details of Centers can be obtain from the official portal of State Government.

Online Birth Certificate Application Form- Download

Use Of Birth Certificate

Click Here For More detail About Birth Certificate

37 thoughts on “Apply Birth Certificate Online

1. MD. ABDUL HAI

I want apply to make my baby birth certificate. Please help me to make this

2. karthick

my father get dob certicate in 2010 but its small mistake in date and month date is 07.04.1994 but my 10th ,12th college marksheet all that 25.06.1994 its any solution. now i apply that passport the officers give passport on dob certificate order .

3. NEERAJTYAGI

I want to apply for birth certificate of my new born baby girl. Name: Pavani ,Date of birth : 19 September 2016 ,
    Time of birth : 14:16 Hours ,Place : Ghaziabad ,Hospital : Bhagwati nursing home.

4. kapil gupta

Hi,

We are not getting any link to apply inline birth certificate. Kindly provide a particular link in which we have filled all required detail on below mail id.

5. jeevarajan.V

I don’t have birth certificate , I need birth certificate to passport apply, how do get birth certificate.

6. Deepti Chouta

I was born in Mangalore, so how can I apply for birth certificate if I’ve misplaced the old one.

7. rajwinder kaur

I do not have birth certificate. I need a birth certificatr to passport apply . how do getbirth certificate..plzzz

8. A Murugesan

My Name is A Murugesan i was born in pasumpon muthuramalinga district, ponnamaravathi , My Birth certificate is misplaced i need birth certificate

Thanks

9. nagaraju jangam

my age 23 i have no birth certificate ..
    how to apply the birth certificate ..
    i want argent from this certificate

10. Amarinder

sir main punjab main rehta hu mera birth certificate kis tra online apply hoga pls sir any solution

11. Jatinder singh

Mera birth -certificate- nai ban riya no entri a rhi a meinu buht muskal a rhi ha 20 chakar la cukiya office da par koi jawab nai meliya

12. narender suhag

Ankita kumari doughter of narender kumar vill bohka distt rewari haryana date of birth 14 11 2003 birth certificate n milne par apply

13. Mohibul Ahmed

I have no birth certificate because we are poor man so I need a certificate . Thank you.

14. Clement rai

Want to make new birth certificate ..due to wrong spelling mistake in previous one…

15. Venkat

Why this site link with Facebook…plz remove faceboke link in this website. And please issue birth certificates directly.

16. A.srinath

my nameis sri ath i was born in maharastra chandrapur in 1996 but our proper in telangana state .till i dont have any stataus details about hospital where i was born.please give me clear information

17. Pradeep chhberaj vishwakarma

Mera birth certificate school she mila nahi me bahut bar gaya phir bhinahimila